Caring Vans now offering flu vaccines
OKLAHOMA CITY – Winter is just around the corner and that means that the height of flu season is not far behind.
The Oklahoma Caring Vans will be providing regular vaccines, including the flu vaccine, for children between the ages of 6-months and 18-years-old.
Parents must be present, provide records of previous immunizations and be able to complete necessary paperwork.
Services are provided at no charge to children who are uninsured, Medicaid eligible or American Indian.
The Caring Van can be found at the following locations:
- Monday, Nov. 4 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.: NSO WIC-NW, located at 5818 N.W. 50th St. Ste. 400.
- Wednesday, Nov. 13 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.: WCD WIC OKC, located at 7001 S. Western Ave.
- Thursday, Nov. 14 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Capitol Hill WIC, located at 210 S. W. 25th St.
- Tuesday, Nov. 19 from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.: WCD WIC El Reno, located at 1629 E. Highway 66.
- Thursday, Nov. 21 from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Latino Community Development Agency, located at 420 S.W. 10th St.
- Wednesday, Nov. 27 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.: NSO WIC-West, located at 1139 N. Meridian.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse