Firefighters extinguish warehouse fire, 122 workers evacuated
OKLAHOMA CITY — A large warehouse fire near S.E. 27th and High Avenue has been contained to the ventilation system and extinguished.
The fire department was passing when they noticed a large amount of smoke coming from the turbine on the roof.
They called for fire back-up and started investigating.
They evacuated 122 workers from the warehouse. Reports say that apparently they were unaware the structure’s ventilation system had caught fire.
They also called for utility companies to come shut off power to the building.
It appears the fire started in the vent system of the building.
The industrial building was the Cameron Valves and Measurements.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'