Easy ways to keep track of your family’s health history
OKLAHOMA CITY – In an age of high-tech testing and medical procedures, you may be surprised by one of the most effective tools a physician has to get a complete look at a patient’s health.
Experts say they rely on having an accurate picture of a patient’s family health history.
Jim Miller, a columnist for Savvy Senior, stopped by our studios and has some great advice for researching and recording this crucial information.
There are tools to make it easier to keep track of your relatives’ health.
Experts suggest calling (202) 966-5557 or visiting the Family Health History website.
You can also get a death certificate from VitalChek.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom