Veterans receive free admission to OKC middle, high school championships
OKLAHOMA CITY – Veterans across the city will receive free admission to Oklahoma City Public School events, including some upcoming high school varsity football games.
The school district is honoring our veterans the week of Nov. 4 through Nov. 8.
Any veteran who shows a valid military ID will be given free admission to some of the gridiron action.
Those veterans will be asked to stand during halftime, to be recognized for their service and sacrifice.
Vets will receive free admission to the following contests:
- John Marshall vs Northeast at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 5
- Millwood vs. Centennial at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 5
- Crooked Oak vs Northeast at 7 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 8
- Del City vs Southeast at 7 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 8
- Heritage Hall vs. Star Spencer at 7 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 8
- 'I blame both sides,' Oklahoma militia members join fight against feds
- Land Run reenactment takes a dangerous turn at Mustang elementary school
- A mother's love: Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter in Pit Bull attack
- Biological mother wants adopted son back from powerful family