Veterans receive free admission to OKC middle, high school championships
OKLAHOMA CITY – Veterans across the city will receive free admission to Oklahoma City Public School events, including some upcoming high school varsity football games.
The school district is honoring our veterans the week of Nov. 4 through Nov. 8.
Any veteran who shows a valid military ID will be given free admission to some of the gridiron action.
Those veterans will be asked to stand during halftime, to be recognized for their service and sacrifice.
Vets will receive free admission to the following contests:
- John Marshall vs Northeast at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 5
- Millwood vs. Centennial at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 5
- Crooked Oak vs Northeast at 7 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 8
- Del City vs Southeast at 7 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 8
- Heritage Hall vs. Star Spencer at 7 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 8
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him