Sooner Men Start Exhibition Play With Win Over Washburn
Oklahoma’s men’s basketball team hit ten three-pointers and connected for 55 percent of their shots from the field to beat Washburn 104-76 in their exhibition opener on Saturday at the Lloyd Noble Center.
Five Sooners were in double figures, led by senior Cameron Clark, who scored 23 points, with three 3-pointers and 7 rebounds.
Buddy Hield added 21 points on 7 of 11 shooting, with five rebounds.
Edmond Memorial freshman Jordan Woodard was impressive in his Sooner debut, scoring 15 points, with five steals and four assists.
OU led by 13 points at halftime, and built the lead to as many as 34 points in the second half.
Oklahoma will finish exhibition play on Monday night against Oklahoma City University.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger