Okies in the NFL, Week 9
Nine former Sooners or Cowboys were involved in the Dallas-Minnesota game on Sunday in Arlingotn, Texas.
Former OSU receiver Dez Bryant had six catches for 64 yards, former Sooner DeMarco Murray returned after missing two games with a sprained knee had 31 rushing yards on four carries, plus six catches for 19 yards, while former OSU kicker Dan Bailey kicked field goals from 41 and 44 yards, as Dallas beat the Vikings 27-23.
Former Sooner Adrian Peterson had 140 rushing yards on 25 carries, plus a phenomenal 11-yard touchdown run, dragging several Cowboys defenders with him into the end zone.
Earlier on that scoring drive, AD had his longest run of the day of 52 yards.
Former Sooner Kenny Stills had three catches for 35 yards, and Tulsa native Robert Meachem had four catches for 93 yards as New Orleans lost to the New York Jets, 26-20.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online