Trial begins for brother accused of killing sister with meth overdose
Chance Wilson is accused of injecting a lethal dose of meth into his 16-year-old sister, Saleda Wilson.
She was found dead inside a northeast Oklahoma City home in July 2012.
One mother later her brother was charged with her murder.
Court records show Chance admitted to giving Saleda back-to-back shots of meth.
Her father later found her dead.
Saleda and Chance’s mother said the past 15 months have been unbearable.
Chance’s trial is scheduled to start at 9 a.m.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring