Law firm office manager charged with embezzlement
ENID, Okla. — An office manager for an Enid Law firm is charged in Garfield County with 28 counts of embezzlement.
Crystal McKee, 39, turned herself in to the Garfield County Jail this afternoon where she was booked.
She worked at Mitchel, Gaston, Riffel & Riffel PLLC.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse