Another quake shakes Sooner State Tuesday morning near Spencer
SPENCER, Okla. – Some metro residents were shaken in their beds after yet another earthquake early Tuesday morning.
According to the U.S.G.S., the latest tremor hit near Spencer just after 2:30 a.m.
It was a magnitude 3.2.
This was the second quake within a five-hour time span.
A magnitude 4.0 quake hit near Jones just after 10 p.m. Monday night.
So far, no injuries or damage have been reported from either of those rumbles.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring