Carrie Underwood taking local paper’s makeover misstep in stride
STILLWATER, Okla. – While boots may have been for walking, Carrie Underwood’s new pair for legs have people talking.
The country music superstar is calling out the Stillwater NewsPress after it gave her an unwanted makeover.
The new style was created when an unusual ad was placed below a picture of Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley.
Fortunately, it seems the Oklahoma native is taking the misstep in stride.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns