Lt. Gov. hopeful and husband living on minimum wage for month experiment
An Oklahoma couple is conducting a social experiment, living on minimum wage for a month.
Lieutenant Governor candidate Cathy Cummings and her husband have moved into a small apartment and are documenting their journey of living the reality many Oklahomans face, for 30 days.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him