Suspect arrested, accused of attacking man with hammer at Oklahoma City Walmart
OKLAHOMA CITY – One man is recovering and another has been arrested after a man said he was attacked with a hammer at the Belle Isle Walmart.
Officials arrested 28-year-old William Raymond Allen, III who is accused of hitting another man in the head with a hammer Monday.
According to the police report, the victim said he didn’t know the man who ran up and hit him in the back of the head leaving a gash.
Authorities found the hammer left in the store and tracked down the suspect they said was trying to check himself into a local hospital.
Officers said he was arrested and is facing charges for assault with a deadly weapon.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'