UPDATE: Neighbor saves two people inside burning south Oklahoma City home
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews have put out a house fire in southwest Oklahoma City near S.W. 41st St. and Shields Wednesday morning.
Witnesses reported large flames were coming from the home.
Fire officials said two people were inside the house when the fire started.
No one was seriously injured.
Authorities said a neighbor saw the flames, went inside and got the pair out to safety.
According to emergency crews, the people inside were sleeping on the floor.
Crews have not confirmed how the fire stared.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online