UPDATE: Neighbor saves two people inside burning south Oklahoma City home
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews have put out a house fire in southwest Oklahoma City near S.W. 41st St. and Shields Wednesday morning.
Witnesses reported large flames were coming from the home.
Fire officials said two people were inside the house when the fire started.
No one was seriously injured.
Authorities said a neighbor saw the flames, went inside and got the pair out to safety.
According to emergency crews, the people inside were sleeping on the floor.
Crews have not confirmed how the fire stared.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him