Global market offers unique holiday shopping option
OKLAHOMA CITY – If you are looking for a unique gift for someone special this holiday season, you will not want to miss a global market that is opening its doors on Thursday.
PAMBE Ghana’s Global Market is a seasonal fair trade shop that sells products from around the world.
All items are purchased directly from artisans or from certified members of the Fair Trade Federation.
Visitors will be able to purchase items from Guatemala, Haiti, Peru, Ghana, Burkina Faso, India, Indonesia and other parts of the world.
All proceeds benefit PAMBE Ghana and the La’Angum Learning Center in northern Ghana.
The market is open to shoppers from Nov. 7 through Dec. 21, Tuesdays through Saturdays.
Doors are open from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Guests will also be able to participate in African dance and music classes for all ages from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays.
The classes are free but donations are accepted.
PAMBE Ghana’s Global Market is located at 6516 N. Olie in Oklahoma City.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him