Local car dealership showcases “Drive for Education”
OKLAHOMA CITY – A local car dealership is allowing visitors to test drive a car and get cash for their school.
Jim Norton Toyota is kicking off the “Drive for Education” program.
Drivers have until Nov. 10 to get out and test drive a car to help Bethany High School.
Visitors are encouraged to bring a valid driver’s license to Jim Norton Toyota, located at 8401 N.W. Expressway.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'