Masseuse arrested for allegedly trying to perform lewd acts on officer
OKLAHOMA CITY – A 25-year-old masseuse was arrested after allegedly engaging in an act of prostitution while massaging an officer.
According to a police affidavit, an officer with the Oklahoma City Police Department was receiving a massage at a massage parlor on N. May Ave. from 25-year-old Liang Luyang.
The officer says during the massage, Luyang alleged attempted to perform a sexual act on him.
Authorities arrested Luyang on one count of engaging in an act of lewdness.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him