Popular designer discount store opening in Enid
ENID, Okla. – A popular shop that is known for selling designer items for less than other department stores will be opening a new location in Enid this weekend.
T.J. Maxx is opening a new store in Enid on Nov. 10., located at 3828 W. Owen K. Garriott Rd.
“We are pleased to expand our store base to Enid, delivering value and an exciting selection of fashion to serve the needs of customers,” said Richard Sherr, president of T.J.Maxx. “With thousands of new items from top designers and brands arriving in each store every week from around the world, shoppers will discover a completely new store full of amazing values every time they visit.”
Shoppers can celebrate the grand opening on Nov. 10, beginning at 8 a.m. until 8 p.m.
Reusable bags will be given to the first 1,000 customers.
The store will also add approximately 60 full and part-time jobs in the area.
The company says it plans to immediately give back to the community through a $5,000 donation to the YWCA in Enid.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger