Oklahoma continues to rumble with Earthquakes
EDMOND – According to USGS 3.4 magnitude earthquake rocked near northern Edmond around 5:25 p.m. Sunday.
The U.S Geological Survey said the quake’s epicenter was located about 7.2 kilometers (4.2) miles from Edmond, between east Waterloo Rd and north Coltrane Rd.
Oklahoma has had 36 earthquakes in the last month, four of those quakes were in Edmond.
There have been 13 recorded earthquakes just today, according to okgeosurvey1.gov.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich