Early morning earthquake rattles Edmond
EDMOND, Okla. – A few residents in Edmond had an early morning wake up call after an earthquake rattled the city early Monday morning.
The U.S. Geological Survey confirms that a 3.3-magnitude earthquake was centered near Waterloo Rd. and Coltrane.
The survey began receiving reports of the quake around 5:07 a.m.
On Sunday, the Oklahoma Geological Survey registered 13 earthquakes across the state.
The largest was a 3.5-magnitude earthquake that hit around 5;25 p.m. in Edmond.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him