Warriors for Freedom helps veterans adjust to daily life
OKLAHOMA CITY – It is our chance to say thank you to our military members and their families for the sacrifices they have made.
They miss time with family and when they return from combat, it is hard to readjust.
Sgt. Brandon Stewart, from the Oklahoma National Guard, and Staff Sgt. Brian Wayland, from the U.S. Army, stopped by our studios with more information on the Warriors for Freedom Project.
For more information on how to get involved with the foundation, visit the Warriors for Freedom’s website.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger