Winter wonderland now open in OKC for Downtown in December events
OKLAHOMA CITY – While it doesn’t feel like winter just yet, it is time for Oklahoma City’s winter wonderland in Bricktown.
Crews are getting ready as snow tubing is about to return to the Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
Beginning on Nov. 23, visitors will be able to climb to the top of one of the largest man-made slopes in town and slide back down to the field in a custom tube.
It’s all part of the Downtown in December festivities.
Tickets are $10 for a single session, which lasts 90 minutes.
Snow tubing will be open only on the weekends for the first few weeks.
After that, it will be open every day from Dec. 19 through Jan. 4.
For more information, head to the Downtown in December website.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich