Fan facing charges after allegedly trying to steal stool from Thunder Girls
OKLAHOMA CITY – An Oklahoma City man is facing charges after allegedly trying to steal a wooden stool from an Oklahoma City Thunder game.
On Wednesday, authorities say they were told that a man had reportedly stolen a wooden stool used by the Thunder Girls during the game.
A few minutes later, officers spotted the suspect trying to get into a van with six other people.
When the man saw police approaching the vehicle, he allegedly tried to hide the stool behind the van.
Authorities arrested 23-year-old Troy Conrad MacBeth for petty larceny and public drunkenness.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger