St. Anthony breaks ground for new Healthplex in Mustang
OKLAHOMA CITY – JE Dunn Construction breaks ground on the St. Anthony Healthplex in Mustang.
The project is part of the hospital’s plan to reach out past the immediate metro area.
Trent Wachsnicht with JE Dunn Construction says the Mustang project consists of a two-story, 82,000 square foot facility. It is expected to be complete in December of 2014.
The biggest addition with this healthplex will be the freestanding Emergency Department. It will come equipped with diagnostic imaging and laboratory support spaces.
The building will house a six physician clinic and an outpatient minor procedure department for Endoscopy and minor pain management.
The 20 million dollar project will be located at State Highway 152 & Sara Road.
JE Dunn Construction is pleased to work with Darin Miller, David Neff, Miller Architects and St. Anthony on this project, and the new North campus under construction at 13401 North Western on the SW corner of Memorial Rd & Western in Oklahoma City.
That 22.3 million dollar project is expected to be complete in January 2015.
St. Anthony Hospital has two current healthplex locations. The East Campus located at I-40 & S. Douglas Boulevard, and the South Campus at I-44 & S.W. 134th Street.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him