Butterball making big changes to the ‘Turkey Talk Line’
Just in time for Thanksgiving, Butterball has launched its annual ‘Turkey Talk Line’ but the company says there are some changes this year.
For the first time, men will be on the other end of the ‘Turkey Talk Line.’
The move is in response to a new survey that shows one in four men say they help out more in the kitchen than they did a few years ago.
Butterball says it wants to embrace all cooks in the kitchen.
Company leaders conducted a nationwide search to find the first male talk-line spokesman.
Now, experts of both genders will be on hand to share the best turkey advice for your Thanksgiving table.
You can contact them by calling 1-800-Butterball.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him