Career fair looking to connect employers with job seekers in OKC
OKLAHOMA CITY – A group that works with multiple Fortune 500 Companies is hosting a career fair in Oklahoma City for those looking for jobs in sales, retail and management positions across the state.
HireLive is hosting the career fair on Nov. 14 at the Embassy Suites- Will Rogers World Airport, located at 1815 S. Meridian Ave. in Oklahoma City.
From 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., visitors will be able to meet with leaders from a variety of companies who are looking for employees.
Companies attending include the following:
- Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Stores
- Deepwater Chemicals Inc.
- Logix Communications
- Service Corporation International
Job seekers are encouraged to wear business professional attire, bring 15 to 20 resumes and research companies before the career fair.
Organizers say the career fair is free and does not require pre-registration.
However, it is recommended.
For more information, visit the HireLive website.
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car