Thunder player to miss next two games following death in family
OKLAHOMA CITY – As the Thunder heads to California for a three game road series, beginning Wednesday, one key player stayed behind.
Oklahoma City Thunder’s Kendrick Perkins is not traveling with the team so he can be with his family in Texas following the death of his grandfather.
According to NBC Sports, Perkins will miss the Thunder’s next two games against the Clippers and Golden State.
Rookie center Steven Adams will start in Perkins’ place.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich