Trash or Treasure: Ancient sword and flapper handbag absolute treasures
OKLAHOMA CITY – A flapper handbag that has been passed down through the family is worth less than a hundred dollars but much more for the sentimental value.
Also, an ancient sword used in a Mexican war is worth about $150.
Another sword rescued in Germany during World War II is now worth $750.
Need a little extra cash?
Check if you have any of these treasures around your house; they could be worth money!
Bring your antiques to local antique expert Matt McNeil, ISA CAPP, and he will determine if they are Trash or Treasure.
To set up an appointment to be on the show, please call (405) 478-6322 and leave a message.
Appointments are Wednesdays at 2:45 p.m. and must be scheduled in advance.
*Please note: due to the high call volume, it may take a few days, at most weeks, for your call to be returned.*
You may have two of your family heirlooms, antiques or prized possessions appraised for free.
Large items like furniture and weapons are not applicable.
444 East Britton Rd.
Oklahoma City, OK. 73114
On Britton Road between I-235 & I-35
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger