Missing 16-year-old found and back at home
OKLAHOMA CITY – Police in Oklahoma City have found a 16-year-old boy who went missing after leaving for school Thursday morning.
Authorities say 16-year-old Christian Ridgon went missing from his home, located in the 6000 block of Paramount Dr. in Oklahoma City.
Officers learned that Ridgon had originally told a friend that a black BMW followed him home from school Wednesday.
Officials say he left his home Thursday morning but he never made it to school.
He was found near PC North High School.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online