Sen. Inhofe’s son, Perry, to be remembered, laid to rest Thursday
TULSA, Okla. – Sen. Jim Inhofe’s son, Dr. Perry Inhofe, is being remembered Thursday in Tulsa.
The 52-year-old orthopedic surgeon was killed in a small plane crash near Owasso Sunday.
Family and friends are gathering at First Presbyterian Church Thursday afternoon.
The National Transportation and Safety Board is still investigating the cause of the crash.
The Inhofe family asks in lieu of flowers, donations be made in Dr. Perry Inhofe’s name to the Orthopedic Research and Education Foundation.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'