Emily Sutton, Scott Hines representing Oklahoma in IronMan
TEMPE, ARIZONA – Emily Sutton and Scott Hines are heading to Phoenix to volunteer for this weekend’s Iron man Arizona.
Volunteering for the race guarantees them a spot in next year’s IronMan, where they will be completing a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride and a 26.2 mile run.
To learn more about the Arizona Ironman, visit the event’s website.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him