WEATHER: Chase Thomason’s Game Day forecast
Morning showers continue to track to the east this morning. Rain should be well east of central OK after the lunch hour.
Skies will gradually clear this afternoon with warm and windy conditions.
A cool front will blast through the state early Sunday afternoon.
Temps will only drop 10-15 degrees as we begin the work week. Seasonal weather expected Monday and Tuesday.
Rain chances begin to go up Wednesday and Thursday as a powerful storm system approaches the state. A strong cold front is possible late in the week. Some models are showing wintry precip Friday and Saturday.
We will watch this storm very carefully, but do remember this storm is still several days away. The forecast will likely change. Have a great weekend!
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns