Police still searching for armed robbery, shooting suspect in N.E. Oklahoma City
OKLAHOMA CITY – One person is in the hospital after a possible shooting according to police.
Just after 2 a.m. Sunday, in the 1900 block of N.E. 25th St., police said an unidentified man came up to the victim and robbed them of their wallet.
Police say the victim was injured.
The call came out as a possible shooting however, police are still trying to determine what happened.
Authorities are still looking for the suspect.
If you have any information, contact police.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse