WATCH: Kmart’s boxer ad causing controversy
So far this season, we’ve seen NBA players creating holiday classics by doing what they do best and now Kmart is getting in on the action.
It’s latest ad is making the rounds, causing a bit of controversy for its unique brand of comedy.
The ad features six men wearing tuxedo jackets and boxers from Joe Boxer, dancing to Jingle Bells.
Many of the commenters on Kmart’s YouTube page found the ad funny, while others called it distasteful.
This is the latest “edgy” ad from the department store.
Earlier this year, Kmart released the “Ship My Pants” and “Big Gas Savings” commercials, both of which went viral.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse