OKLAHOMA CITY – Lawyers Fighting Hunger have teamed up for the fourth year with the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma to give more than 5,000 turkeys to needy Oklahoma families.
Those in need can register for turkeys starting at 11 a.m. Wednesday.
They will start giving out turkeys at McIntyre Law Offices at 2 p.m.
The group will also give free hamburgers, hot dogs, bottled water and soda to those who attend the event.
Attorneys said the partnership is working to help the one in six Oklahomans, mostly elderly, children and working families, who may go without this holiday season.
Other locations and days for distribution:
– Nov. 20: McIntyre Law Offices at 8601 S. Western Ave. in Oklahoma City
– Nov. 21: Bernstein Law Office at 104 W. Gray St. in Norman
– Nov. 22: El Reno Fire Dept. 2707 Faith Ave. in El Reno
– Nov. 25: The Vault at 620 S. Cincinnati in Tulsa
– Nov. 25: Mustang Fire Department at 465 West SH 152 in Mustang