Man killed in early morning motorcycle accident; speed may have played role
OKLAHOMA CITY – A man has been killed in an early morning motorcycle accident at I-35 and I-240 Tuesday.
Officials said the motorcycle driver was trying to merge onto I-240 from I-35 when he lost control and hit a wall at 2 a.m.
Authorities said the man died at the scene.
Part of I-240 just east of Shields was shut down while crews worked to clear to the accident.
Officers said they believe speed was a factor in the crash.
The victim’s name was Jeremiah Weems. He was 38-years-old from Oklahoma City.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online