Oklahoman competes in Thanksgiving Biggest Loser challenge to benefit Moore
Oklahoma’s David Brown is still competing in the ‘Biggest Loser’ and played a role in a Thanksgiving-themed challenge to help tornado victims in Moore.
On Tuesday’s episode, the contestants rushed to load a food truck, which was then sent to the Regional Food Bank Moore Distribution Center.
The center, located at 2635 N. Shields, operates as a food pantry where people can take what they need.
The distribution center is open Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. but will be closed Thursday.
It will open its doors again Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
David Brown, from Edmond, has lost 103 pounds so far, going from 409 pounds to 306 pounds.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns