Family of 9-year-old Kyle Davis petitioning for storm shelters after son killed in Moore tornado
Nine-year-old Kyle Davis died along with six of his classmates at Plaza Towers Elementary on May 20.
His family also lost their home in the storm that day.
They have spent the past six months healing a rebuilding.
Kyle’s mom, Mikki Davis, and his grandparents, Marvin and Sharon Dixon, joined us Wednesday to mark six months since the devastating Moore tornado.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring