Six month later, Moore family still battling with insurance company
MOORE, Okla. — On this night six months ago, we were bringing you some of the first pictures of a tornado ravaged community.
The City of Moore was in the path of a violent F5 tornado that killed 25 people, including seven children.
Kyle Davis was among the victims killed inside Plaza Towers Elementary.
Tonight his grandparents are facing more turmoil in a battle with their insurance company.
Dixon’s insurance only gave him money to cover the repairs they deemed necessary.
He’s now trying to figure out how to pay out of pocket to remove the demolition debris.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich