Man dies after being shocked while working on OKC billboard
OKLAHOMA CITY – A man has died after he was possibly shocked while working on a billboard in Oklahoma City.
A family member confirmed the death to KFOR.
The victim’s name is David Wayne Emo.
Officials confirm that the man was working on a billboard when he was shocked.
Family and friends have set up a memorial fund to help his family pay for funeral expenses.
The fund is the David Wayne Emo Memorial Fund at Tinker Federal Credit Union.
They say all locations will be accepting donations.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him