Together 4Ever: News Channel 4 anchors spill secrets on making marriage last
OKLAHOMA – We’re taking a look inside some News Channel 4 marriages that are standing the test of time.
“The secret to preparing good fish is not to make it taste like fish.”
Linda’s husband Will is the cook around their house. Chef really. Will’s entrees are outstanding.
Tonight it’s salmon.
Linda says he learned his way around the kitchen by necessity.
Linda met the long-haird personable Will in college at OU, on a double date.
But the funny things is, they weren’t on a date together. Watch to see what’s cooking in Linda Cavanaugh’s marriage.
Mike and Marla have been married 22 years now.
But, how it started is when Marla noticed something about Mike.
“When I first started eyeing him I thought he looked like JFK Jr.”
Watch to see what glue keeps Mike and Marla together.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns