Be prepared for your winter weather commute
OKLAHOMA – This winter storm has caused many in Oklahoma inconvenience. Many are having to avoid running errands due to road conditions.
KFOR wants those who do have to be on the roads during this winter storm to be prepared!
Make sure your car is serviced properly.
Check the air pressure in the tires and replace the windshields-wiper fluid with a wintertime mixture. Also, have plenty of gas in the tank.
Make sure your car has a winter kit that contains a small snow shovel, ice scraper, flashlight, first aid kit and jumper cables.
Include blankets and winter clothing to keep warm, dried food or snack bars and bottled water, in case your vehicle breaks down.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him