Ducks forced to land in Oklahoma ice storm; WildCare will care for them
NORMAN, Okla. – Some ducks migrating for the winter are having a bit of trouble in this weather.
Rondi Large with WildCare said the ducks’ wings are gathering ice and they are forced to land.
The issue the birds are landing on what they think are lakes but in reality they are wet and ice roads.
Large said once the ducks are on the ground they cannot get back into the air.
WildCare already has 10 of these ducks as of Sunday.
Large said if you see any of these ducks to help them, and if you can do it safely, take them to WildCare.
7601 84th St.
Noble, OK 73068
9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'