Turkey troubles? How to carve a masterpiece this Thanksgiving
OKLAHOMA CITY – Thanksgiving is just days away and carving the turkey may be the most dreaded job in the house.
Experts say it is important to have tools like a good knife, a cutting board and to make sure your tray is ready.
When you begin slicing, you should start with the breast because that’s where you have most meat.
After that, you can begin cutting your drumsticks and thighs.
If presentation is important, you can also put your white meat and dark meat on different sides of the plate.
Ervin Coleman, from Pearl’s Restaurant Group, stopped by our studios with tips on carving a masterpiece.
For more information on getting a cajun fried turkey, visit Pearl’s website.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse