Sunshine returns, Thanksgiving to be mild in 50s, showers could return Sunday
Our winter storm finally pushed east and the sunshine is here for today.
Temperatures will warm to the 30s and 40s, still 15-20 degrees below normal.
A strong Northerly wind will develop in the afternoon giving us an added chill.
An arctic front will move into northern Oklahoma today bringing colder temperatures for tomorrow in the 30s.
Thanksgiving weather will be pleasant with slightly warmer temperatures in the 40s and 50s under mostly sunny skies with a breezy south wind.
Temperatures will continue to moderate through the weekend closer to normal in the mid to upper 50s.
There is a slight chance for showers and thunderstorms on Sunday, mainly in eastern Oklahoma.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring