Check before you go to the airport; nationwide flight delays
OKLAHOMA CITY – As millions of Americans are heading to airports across the country, you may experience a delay or two before reaching your final destination.
The Federal Aviation Administration has created a map that shows where delays are located and how long you may have to wait for your flight.
As of 10 a.m. on Wednesday, most locations are on time.
However, a few spots show delays of 15 minutes or less.
Along the East Coast, traffic heading to some of the airports is being delayed.
The map also has an interactive feature that allows users to look up delays in specific regions, airports and major airports.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'