UPDATE: Southwest Oklahoma City house fire out, no one injured
UPDATE 10 a.m. – Firefighters have put out the southwest Oklahoma City house fire Wednesday morning.
No one was seriously injured.
Crews have not confirmed what started the fire.
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews are working to contain a fire in southwest Oklahoma City Wednesday morning.
Officials said no one is in the home on the 2800 block of S.W. 56th St. near May Ave.
However, they said fire officials said reported several oxygen tanks in the home.
So far no injuries have been reported.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger