Mary Fallin wishes Oklahomans a safe, happy holiday
OKLAHOMA – Governor Mary Fallin released a Thanksgiving statement:
“This Thanksgiving, I will take a moment to reflect on all of God’s blessings. I am most thankful for my faith, my family, my friends, and the opportunity to continue to make a difference in the lives of so many Oklahomans through my service as governor.”
“I am also grateful we live in a free nation. My thanks go out to all our men and women in the military, who continue to protect freedom at home and abroad.
“Finally, as we prepare to celebrate another Thanksgiving, I would like to wish all Oklahomans a safe, happy and blessed holiday.”
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him