New phone? Make your life easier, read this
A request for a new phone for Christmas can be very exciting and also very stressful.
Many Americans like to have the newest piece of technology there is available to purchase. But, it can be a bit tricky getting all of your old information from your out of season device to the new shiny gadget.
For all iPhone and Android users, KFOR’s advice is this:
Apple users, before you make the switch to your new sheeny device, make sure you back up all of your information to iTunes or iCloud. You can back it up to either or.
iTunes is a software many use in order to back up all their information. Such as, apps, contacts, photos, music, and basically any piece of information stored on your iPhone.
iCloud is a bit newer than iTunes, iCloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing service from Apple Inc.
For instructions on how to use iTunes click here.
DoubleTwist is an app and a software you download on both your phone and your computer in order to back up contacts, photos, music and more and put them on your Android device.
Android users can also use this to carry their information to their brand new Android phone.
DoubleTwist sync is a new, lightweight app for your PC or Mac to sync your information over USB or over WiFi.
Also, here is a link walking you through the instructions on how everything works.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom