Michaels craft chain starts free helpline for holiday craft emergencies
You’ve heard of the Butterball Holiday Hotline for turkey emergencies, now the craft chain Michaels is starting a holiday helpline for crafting emergencies.
Led by Creative Expert Jo Pearson, a fan favorite from TLC’s hit show Craft Wars, and her team of experts, the Holiday Helpline is an ideal resource for novice crafters or anyone looking for help getting started with holiday projects or navigating through those that don’t go as planned.
Now through Christmas Eve, customers can connect directly with Jo’s team in the Michaels craft room on weekdays between noon and 5 p.m. CST.
The team is available via phone, email, or by using the hashtag #askmichaels on Facebook and Twitter.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse