No arrests, suspects after man found shot to death in driveway
OKLAHOMA CITY – A man that was found shot to death in the driveway of a southeast Oklahoma City home has now been identified.
Around 2:30 p.m. Friday, police rushed to the 2800 block of S.E. 47th St. on an assault with a deadly weapon call.
When they arrived, they found 32-year-old Emmanuel Turner dead in the driveway.
Police say they have not made any arrests and they do not have any suspects at this time.
If you have any information on the crime, you are asked to call police.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him